Monday, November 07, 2022

 ADVENTURES IN SCAMBAITING PART VIII:
EAT A DICK, ELON

With apologies to the late Warren Zevon:

Poor, poor, pitiful me
Poor, poor, pitiful me
These fake accounts won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

Well, this one was certainly topical, I'll say that for him. Here's a hint: which famous shithead has been stinking up the news cycle over the past two weeks?

If your answer was THIS jackhole:

Congrats! You win a blue checkmark.

Use it in good health.

I was in a shitty, morose mood yesterday morning, having just learned of Andy Taylor's stage four cancer diagnosis. I was so psyched about Duran Duran's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, and looking forward to watching Andy rock out with his former bandmates on the November 19th broadcast. Being blindsided with that horrible news about Andy sucked big time. And when I noticed I had an IG message from "creativeelon," well....I was a bit bitey, to say the least.




 




















^^^^^ Yeah, this fuckface actually tried to call me through IG. Declined!



Guess I pissed him off. 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Well, whatever. Time for some self-care, as the youngsters say. This song does it for me.



No comments: