Favorite movie quotes (in no particular order):
- "He doesn't need pussy. He needs dick. Big, hard, dick!"
- "I'm not blowing you man, and that's final."
- "Now missy, we're just worried about any young man who comes a courtin'. Is he a Christian?" (these are all from Threesome, one of the coolest movies ever. If you haven't seen it, do so now. Otherwise, your life has no meaning).
More favorite movie quotes
- "Dignity. Always dignity." -- Singin' in the Rain
- "David--that's nice, that's a Biblical name. What does he call you, Bathsheba?" --Annie Hall
- "Everybody's too stupid!" -- Ghost World
- "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Teresa?" --Heathers
- "I don't think he's gonna apologize." --Thelma and Louise
- "Bite the big one, junior." --Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- "Don't be so mature." --Manhattan
- "That's a big chicken." --Sleeper
- "He's an asshole. Anyone with a haircut like that, you know he's an asshole." --Weird Science
- "If he's The Ugly Guy, why are you wearing the sexy top?" --Walking and Talking
Of course, now that I'm trying to remember all my favorites quotes, my mind's gone blank. Feel free to post your own favorites in the comments. I won't make fun of them. Promise.