Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Well, this is terrible/sad/spooky/coincidental. I was just writing about the guy 12 days ago. Not cool, universe. Not cool.


No cause of death has been reported, but he had a brain aneurysm in 2001 at the age of 43, so perhaps there were some lingering issues that affected his health. Hopefully, his passing was peaceful. 

I really meant it when I said the man is a GOD. 


Just afloat on the sea
Find myself on a page of history
You know as I ride along
There's a memory of a song
About you,
And where you're meant to be....

One of his masterpieces (on the feel-good side)....


And I found a fantastic live performance of "Is It Like Today" from Late Night With David Letterman.

 

Dave always recognized musical chops, so I'm not surprised that he was a fan. 

No comments: