Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Hey, Pat Robertson is giving you the finger! Go kick his ass!

Bossman just walked past me humming--I swear to God--a song from The Wizard Of Oz. Man, is he a dick.

So, life is going well. I'm exercising every day, I'm keeping up with my writing, I had an article published by 3am magazine, and I made some money at my bead sale over the weeked. I can't complain, but I will...

...cause Emily sucks! She sucks so hard she blows! Like a hurricane she blows! She took the TV. Bitch took the damn TV. This was about a month ago, so I guess I'm a little behind on my bitching. But unlike her, I can live without a TV. Because I, you know, read and stuff when I'm home instead of being zombified by America's Next Top Model or whatever the hell she watches. The original plan was for her to take the large TV, which I had, and let me borrow her small TV with the attached VCR until I get my own or move, whichever comes first. But, like a total douche, she reneged on the deal. When I asked her why, she said "It's my stuff--I don't have to justify my actions to you." Sadly, it's about what I've come to expect from her. She's emotionally retarded. You know what though? I don't care. She can keep the TV and shove it sideways, 'cause she sucks!

And, oh yeah--did I mention that she sucks?


No comments: