Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Last night I had a dream about Liev Schreiber. It was a very odd dream; I was at some retreat or commune or something, and there were like three couples (people I was friends with in the dream, but who don't exist in my real life). Along with me and the couples (I guess I was on my own) there was an older hippie black woman who was very quiet and who didn't like me for some reason. She kept following me around and doing weird shit, although I can't remember exactly what she was doing. I think at one point we all went swimming or hot-tubbing or something. So Liev was half of one of the couples, and he kept flirting with me. It was very subtle, chaste flirting, but I could tell he wanted me. Oh yes he did. I really wanted to make a move, but I felt guilty and conflicted because I was friends with his girlfriend, (whoever she was). I don't think she suspected anything, but I never did get much time alone with Liev because everyone else was always around. I can't really remember what else happened, except that it ended sort of ambiguously and Liev and I never got it on, dammit.

This is Liev. He is one of my favorite actors and he starred in one of my all-time favorite movies Walking and Talking. He is an amazing actor who's been in so many movies but remains (sadly) unappreciated and relatively unknown by the masses. If you've never seen it, rent RKO 281, the movie about the making of Citizen Kane. He plays Orson Welles, and he kicks major ass! Such a great performance. I lurve him.

I get to see I Heart Huckabees tonight for a dollar (playing at the cheapie theatre). Yay!

No comments: