Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thanks to Marcus, I now have 893 songs on my iPod! I had 39 songs (thanks to Shane), but now that Marcus hooked me up and let me raid his music database, I have, like, over three times that amount! (Or something like that. Math isn't my strong suit...)

So without further ado, I am proud to present my first ever iPod shuffle list--because I know you care deeply:

  1. Me Around - Michael Penn
  2. Mountains - Prince
  3. I Believe/All I Need To Know - Duran Duran
  4. Melt Your Heart - Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins
  5. Disembodied Voices - Finn Brothers

I don't know what it is about posting an iPod shuffle list, but it does make me feel cooler somehow. The hipster rule of thumb seems to be that the more eclectic your list, the more awesome you are. Seriously. I think I read that on Wikipedia, so it must be right. This means that all I need is to add a little Lawrence Welk, some Ramstein, a dash of the Andrews Sisters and a Megadeath CD or two and I will be so cool, I'll practically have freezer burn.

1 comment:

aaaalu said...

Hi,

In absolute agreement with your, "the more eclectic your list, the more awesome you are."

You should look at mine. You will mistake it with yours.

I like the way you express yourself and welcome you to mine, if interested.

See you there....