Monday, December 07, 2009

I'm a bit pressed for time (and internet access) tonight, so I can't do the proper post I was planning on. Instead, here are some of my favorite clips from some of my favorite obscure Brit-coms; sort of a "Greatest Hits" list.

The first batch is from the show Pulling. It's a brilliant show that--as much as I love it--hits a bit too close to home for me sometimes.

Donna (the main character) tries to impress an old school friend with her fabulous new digs and her sophisticated flatmates...


Karen (the slutty one--and my favorite) gets confused...


Karen is also a nursery school teacher....


From Big Train, a fantastically bizarre BBC comedy from the late nineties that featured a young Simon Pegg....


And more...

By the way, remember when Prince changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol? Damn, the nineties were weird.

This rocks so hard....


And last but not least, the amazing Steve Coogan in "Alan Partridge and the sex people" (great band name, by the way):


Stay tuned, will do a proper post soon.

No comments: