Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Having my own magazine is awesome. Not only has it enabled me to discover some truly talented up-and-coming writers, it's given me the perfect excuse to talk to famous creative types whom I admire. So far I've had the pleasure of interviewing musician Joshua Path, The Room's Juliette Danielle, and writers like Dan Kennedy, Mary Jo Pehl, Clane Hayward, Jonathan Bernstein, and now Ned Vizzini.


Vizzini is the author of Teen Angst? Nah...., Be More Chill, It's Kind of a Funny Story (which was adapted into a hit movie starring Zach Galifianakis) and The Other Normals, scheduled for release later this year. He's also collaborating with a big-name Hollywood director on a new series of Young Adult novels, which already creating quite a buzz around Tinseltown. So yeah, Ned Vizzini is pretty much a literary rock star.

And you can read my interview with him here.

**************
TTWF UPDATE: I found something fun on Amazon. Turns out that you can now buy a T-shirt emblazoned with the name of my book. The creators of the shirt are actually referencing the song, but it's still pretty awesome. Maybe we can team up for a product tie-in? In the meantime, here's my book.

No comments: