Tuesday, March 13, 2012

QR...it means "Qool Read!" Really, it does.

Coincidentally, I just happen to have two QR codes for my book...

This one is for Kindle (or any Kindle app, of course. You're savvy. You know the deal.)

And this one is for any and every other sort of eReader... i.e. Nook, Kobo, Sony, iPad, LilyPad, even a plain ol' laptop. Yes, you can download and read my book right on your lap-(or desktop) computer doo-hickey! Just download it as a .pdf and you're good to go.



(This one is bigger, but size doesn't matter.)


The other thing about Thanks, That Was Fun is that it's only $1.99. Below is a partial list of things that are more expensive than my book.

  • A gallon of milk. The price of cow's milk in 2012 (according to the internet, who never lies) is $3.50 to $3.99. Of course, organic milk is about $4.00 a gallon, and fancy pants veggie types like me pay an average of $4.19 for just a half-gallon of soy milk.
Chock full o' protein, but it will give you gas. My book won't. And it's cheaper!
  • Two pounds of large strawberries. At Winn-Dixie, anyway.

Cover them with chocolate and the price goes up.
  • One gross (144) of latex balloons.
At this price -- $5.75 -- you could buy two and a half copies of my book.

  • Stapler ..... this one costs $6.99 at--where else?--Staples. But holy crap, six dollars and ninety-nine cents? That's more than three copies of my book!


Yep, $6.99. And it's not even RED!




$$$$$$$$$$

And finally, something that's cheaper than my book.....

  • Hannah Montana kite. Price? $1.90.
Cheaper than my book, but only by nine cents.

$$$$$$$$$$



Face it, you'd rather buy my book.


1 comment:

Ms Sparrow said...

I love it! Great promoting there!