Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm at work right now, and 5:00 can't come fast enough. In an effort to speed up the time and combat my rapidly encroaching boredom, I thought a list would be apropo....
Things I'd Rather Be Doing (in no particular order)...
  • Riding my bike down Summit Ave.
  • Finishing the earrings I started last week
  • Making a purse with colored duct tape
  • Sitting in the sun
  • Eating Pad Thai noodles from that place on Selby
  • Watching Sesame Street with my nephew
  • Working on my book
  • Drafting query letters
  • Writing the article that's due on the 30th
  • Shopping at Dabble
  • Reading Another Bullshit Night In Suck City, (which is now overdue because I haven't had time to finish reading it, due to the thirty-seven hours I've spent this week in an office)
  • Reading The Monk Downstairs, another book I haven't had the time to finish

Jeez, it's still only 4:30? The clock hates me.

No comments: