Friday, June 05, 2009

I'd Rather Be Blogging

More Shelby photos to come, as well as more frequent updates.

One of my resolutions this summer is to blog more (I really challenge myself, don't I?). Life has been complicated lately: cat issues, emotions and stuff, endings, beginnings, edits, rejections, query letters, and trying to get a million things accomplished at once. Additionally, I have been turning my attention to the nefarious time-hoovering black hole known as facebook, which has sucked away time better spent on my blogging. But no more! I'm not quitting the facebook, just taking a little vacation from it while I use the brain cells I've been devoting to it to post stuff here. When it comes down to it, I'd rather have people reading my blog than my facebook page. Besides, how many more useless "Which (80's sitcom character, teen movie, one-hit wonder) are you?" quizzes do I need to take, anyway? (For the record, I am Punky Brewster, Say Anything, and Haircut 100, respectively).

No comments: